We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi!

Would appreciate any opinions I can get on ebay seller "cologne-autographs-2003". He seems to have good stuff and says that he collect them in-person, but I would still like to hear what you guys think before buying!

Here´s a link to his ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/cologneautographs2003/

Thanks for helping!!

Views: 986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If anyone could have a look at this sellers autographs and let me know what they think, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks for helping!

The items I had a quick scan of seemed okay

Thanks Dan, appreciate your help!!

I have bought from him twice. Alphaville (full current band) and later Iggy Pop. I researched dozens of each beforehand.I've become skeptical and very anal about researching... When Bowie passed, by this time  I trusted him enough to purchase from him a third time. He told me he only had 1 Bowie in his personal collection he couldn't sell. This further locked in my trust since forged Bowie signatures were springing out in droves. I communicated with him several times before each purchase and feel he his honest. I don't say that often. His stock is well mixed, some with inscriptions. Ive learned dishonest sellers generally dont forge inscribed autographs because they're not as profitable. I reccomend cologne-autographs.  

Thanks for helping!

Do you know anything about ebay seller cricketers 1981? See what you think about their set-up...yikes!!!!!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service