We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats, Joe. Nice one.

Appreciate that, Patrick. I must compliment this great site and it's fine members who, like yourself, share their insights and wisdom. You all inspire me to new levels of awareness and confidence.

An odd little item just back from framing.  I picked up these two photos a year ago, 5x7 and 4x6.  Couldn't figure out what to do with them so decided to frame just to get them out of the desk drawer.

Cool display, Christopher. Wish I had a couple like these in my drawer!

Very nice Chris.
Congrats Chris. Rick is a very difficult signature to find by himself. Usually found on multi signed items. Great full example

Thanks friends.  Much appreciated :)

Derek Jeter - 

this one is not new to my collection, but i had seen so much discussion go back and forth on Jeter autographs that i thought i would pull mine from one of my boxes....my son and i got this after a minor league game in August-1994....over the years i had sort of followed the price book on the card but not pulled it out to look at it....my son was 11, he and i waited outside the exit of the visitor entrance at harbor park in norfolk va....we saw two cute girls standing alone and walked up and asked them who they were waiting for...they said "Lyle Mouton and Derek Jeter",,,,we said "so are we"...they liked my son and said "we'll take care of you when they get here"...and they did...we got our autograph before they drove off to who knows where....

I wanted to show it to the group...I feel really fortunate to have one from Jeter...of course, it goes to my son who is now in his thirties...he'd never part with it....i doubt if he's even seen it since that night....

tim

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Dave Matthews Band signed, original lineup.  My own design on this one, which they liked so much at the frame shop today when I picked this up, they offered me a job.  Politely declined :).  

Steve Miller in person from Thursday night
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Congratulations, Patrick.

Congrats!!  I am going for him on Tuesday and I just sent you a message. 

thanks!

Mark

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service