We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the stones annouced 25K meet and great tickets the other day for 2 .u get a photo with and 15-90 seconds with the band.2 preiumum tickets.no transportation hotel or flights included.

some cities have sold out already

all details were spelled out in the memo i was sent

Nuts

I saw someone listing three buy it nows at pretty moderate prices, and they went pretty quickly. They're rare, but I think they may have overshot it a bit in the group.

Thanks Jon, for the conformation!!

yup. the funny part is they actualy put the amount of time u will get with the band

15-90 seconds only ,also its listed as u will mick jagger ,kieth richards and the rest of the rolling stones

i guess charlie watts and and ron wood dont count. ill poost the add shortly so u can buy a package

for 25k u can meet the stones

their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each group.lol

https://www.ifonly.com/music/product/78364/rolling-stones-ultimate-...

How many do you think will have items signed!

It would be fun, no doubt!

no sigs allowed

just a photo with.

everything is spelled out to the minute.

plus u have to submite to a backround check

ive meet them plenty of times and had dinner with keith backstage with him and bobby keys on the winnos tour.

honestly no big deal, this is  a cash grab for them

I know. Mick is rolling in cash!

but hes cheap as hell and just had another babby

That sounds miserable. For $25,000, you should get a hell of a lot more than that. 

Pretty expensive but fans with real money will pay. If it was 10 grand and you could get an Lp or two signed I'm in!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service