We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What's the Scoop on Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators, a New Authentication Company?

Could it be real... as in they know what they are doing?

http://gfaauthenticated.com/guarantee/   could it be that TPA's have some competition?

If authenticity is determined under such “Guarantee Resubmission” procedures to be found non-authentic, GFA shall pay the purchase price for the autograph in question or at the owner of the signature’s option to replace the signature with a GFA authenticated signature of the original signer of similar item and value.  GFA will also refund the reauthentication fee and postage and insurance costs incurred by the signature owner in sending the signature to GFA. It is understood that GFA will replace the signature or refund the purchase price after reexamination and a verifiable receipt of price paid is supplied to GFA.

Of course, it would be nice to know what the procedures for determining non-authentic are..

Service pricing model seems reasonable;

http://gfaauthenticated.com/services/

Since it's headed up by Steve Rocchi could there be another player in town?;

Since 1991 Stephen Rocchi former PSA President, and founder, a former President, CEO and Founder of Global Authentication and was responsible for hiring JSA authenticator Jimmy Spence also a former PSA authenticator. Stephen Rocchi has been instrumental in bringing the three largest authentication companies into the sports world.”

Since it stands for Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA). and so long as we keep certain FDE's out of it - wouldn't it be nice.

Tags: GFA, GFA-Authentication

Views: 27075

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look at these pathetic forgeries of Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio and Ted Williams that I just found on Ebay.

This piece of garbage comes with a COA from Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA....Stephen Rocchi). 

This crap is listed by Ebay seller owmdeals. 

Opening bid of only $1200.00 for this miserable garbage.

This crap is usually surfaces initially at AtAuction (formerly AlwaysAtAuction).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16x20-Autographed-Ted-Williams-Mickey-Mantl...

Look at this 5 GAI certified Mickey Mantle forgeries sold by SportsMemorabilia.com:

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/search2.php?Ntt=mickey+mantle+ga&a...

These guys know better. 

are u in the right thread as this thread is about GFA, not GA.

GFA, GA GAI...anything with a " G forgetaboutit!!!G"

Seems about right - u sure your not from bensonhurst?  lol!

All of the above Mantle forgeries on the SportsMemorabilia.com website come with a COA from Global Authentics (Steve Sipe).

Below is a transcript of my conversation with a SM (SportsMemorabilia.com) rep.

Chris,

They are called GA authenticated and show GA COAs, but the stickers on the photos are GAI. However, Steve Rocchi told me that Steve Sipe and Bob Gryder were the ones who flew out to New Jersey to certify the Mantles/Williams/DiMaggios, etc. for GAI that have the Mike Baker signed GAI COAs.

Who do believe? You got me. Maybe interviewing the authenticator Steve Sipe fired for certifying the Derek Jeters can shed some light on the situation.

Or the one of the others he fired for certifying idiotic forgeries as genuine.

Steve, sorry my thread and I don't see any connection to GFA!  You give people lots of crap about misusing threads and here you go! 

Please move these to the GAI or GA thread, if you will as they have nothing to do with GFA!

Incidently, I don't know whether this is accurate or not but Sipe had offered to recert items previously certed by the former GAI and reissue a GA COA.  While I am not suggesting this happened in this specific instance.  I can however for certain that the offer was made on a brooks robinson ball that had a GAI cert on it as it was my ball.  It's completely authentic as I know robinson's signature from several inperson ones.

Nonetheless, these comments should be in the GA thread, not here.

Last time I looked at AtAuction this is the new authentication company he is using......on the same crap they were selling last time. That guy out there knows damn well that these are forgeries/ As long as he can find somebody to stamp off on it he will keep selling it.

One of his current suppliers is Bill Rodman from B & J Collectible fame.

no matter how you slice it, no matter how many times they come on here to try and explain...they are effing thieves. That will never change. Once you swim with the forgers and you sign off on these putrid horrible forgeries, you too are forgers, frauds & fakers.

The most sickening part is the $1,000.00 price tags they are trying to charge. Jail is too good for EVERYONE involved including the websites, auction sites and rubber stamp authenticators.

I wish they all would hang by their balls, unfortunately, it's hard to hang them from their pea like nubs...because they have no balls.

sooooooo Steve RockiE HEAD...what do you have to say for yourself????

Stolen certs story again????

Who the hell would want to steal your certs with your fantastic reputation through out the AUTOCRAP Industry

BTW, The last time I looked At "ALWAYS FAKE AT AUCTION, they are still peddling NOTHING BUT FORGERIES. Anyone going onto that website to buy ANYTHING is a LEGAL MORON PERIOD!!!!!!

Here's another set of Mickey Mantle/Ted Williams forgeries with a COA from GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators.

This garbage is sold at the AtAuction (used to be AlwaysAtAuction selling all of those forgeries certed by Chris Morales, Ted Taylor and Drew Max) website.

This set of forgeries is listed by Ebay seller "mumzle8r53."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autographed-Mickey-Mantle-Ted-Williams-11x1...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service