Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I reallyliked this autograph (and photo) but the more I pondered it, the more I thought that maybe I shouldnt buy an autograph with a dedication on it - just sayin -]

It is a fitting dedication though, isn't it? :)   Regardless, I think this might be an example of an autograph's value being very minimally (if at all) affected by an inscription.  I know very little about Beatles autographs, but that looks like a amazing vintage McCartney to me.

You seem like you are just dying to buy a Paul McCartney autograph.

I am..LOL..that and a Frank Sinatra - ]  I made an offer on a McCartney tonight (will see if it gets accepted - crossing my fingers  its an autograph that Roger and some of the other guys on here thought looked authentic - This seller said he got it at a Pittsburgh concert in 2010....but it is not "dedicated" and it is a black and white photo (8x10) with Paul in Beatle Boots (photo looks mid 60's) - and it just is a cool looking photo -]

and yes..I think because it said "Sue" it got my attention more than if it had said "Mary" and it is a nice vintage signature for sure..

Autograph Live Cell Phone Friendly

We're still working on the site and stomping bugs, so bear with us! Let me know if you're having problems or have comments.

Steve Cyrkin
Community Manager

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service