We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

May the best team win (hopefully the Royals). The Mets showed, and have previously shown, that they have great starting pitching, and the Royals have a great bullpen. This one could go 7 games.

In the end, I would love to have a team signed ball by the champion Royals. But it won't be easy. I think this Series is a toss-up really. The Royals, in 2014, came possibly 90 feet from winning their first World Series since 1985. The Mets haven't won one since 1986. One team's drought will end in 2015. It should be fun!

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James, Good luck to your Beloved Royals.

Thank you so much, Robin, my good friend! I think this is going to be a very competitive series. I would be very surprised if either team runs away from the other. It should be fun. Celebrity-wise, it pits Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) against Jerry Seinfeld, who needs no introduction. I'd love to see Jerry in KC for a game. I wonder if he'll come, or if he'll just go to the games in NYC. Anyway, although I loved his show, I can't be a Seinfeld supporter this time!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service