We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

signed in 1963

The P at the bottom is where Paul went to sign again. 

Has anyone ever had any dealings with 

International Autograph Auctions?

reverse of card autographs are on:

Tags: 1963, Beatles, autographs, from

Views: 1586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paul, are you searching the world for a cheap set of Beatles autographs?

Even I can see that the "Beatles" set you have posted are awful forgeries.

Really? I bought a John Lennon autograph off the person who is selling these and the feedback on here was positive see http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/john-lennon-autograp...

What makes you think these are not authentic? are you experienced in beatles autographs?

early 1963

mid 1963

late 1963

late 1963

Hi, so what do you think then please?

my first impression based on the Harrison, was that these were not authentic.  I am still not convinced that they are, and if they are, I would not want them as I think the Harrison is a really poor example.  I did find this set, signed from June to November 1963, where the Harrison exhibits the same sloppy rr that your post does.  very unusual, as he normally loops his r's.  but I am suspicious of the H, as it overlaps the g, which I have never seen before.

I can understand Christopher William's comment as I felt the exact same way on first look.and first look tells a lot about an autograph.  

Try to avoid buying controversial autographs. But examples that are widely liked.

What Mr. Jones should be doing is spending a few months to learn Beatles autographs instead of posting everything from A-Z.

It looks authentic to me, but I agree about the George signature. It isn't the nicest example. I've seen the same formation of the "H."

Thats reassuring thanks, surely the George signature not being the nicest example is a subjective thing, guess there could be collectors who prefer this example, to be fair as long as they are authentic that's all that matters, Mr Cyrkin recommended yourself as being the go to man on the Beatles so thank you for responding, As you can see above a earlier poster described these as  "awful forgeries" seemingly not the case though, glad I waited for a respected person who actually knows what they are talking about to respond. Thank you once again sir.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service