We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have collected D-train stuff for a long time but never bought a ball. I have a Tristar mini helmet (Carolina Mudcats) and many authentic cards from various companies/teams signed. So if you know Dontrelle he has several different signatures out there that are all authentic but I'm not sure I've seen one totally like this. I mean they are usually either really simple or really sloppy. I'm only questioning this one because it's on ebay and I know people like to pull switches (why would you on a Dtrain ball? it's never going to be worth a lot and I can get it for $25.00) but I know they are out there becauase I saw some god aweful ones worse than the later sloppy sigs that looked like they were done in one swipe. Anyway any help as always would be great and as always I'm paranoid I know :) ... here is the pic. I hope it works.

Views: 116

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies to This Discussion

also it's on an official rawlings baseball (Selig). has the stickers but you know how easy they are to remove.

I know no one really cares but it would be nice to have a little help. I know it has the tristar cert thing but it's ebay.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service