We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jeffery Kite's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you SO much, BC! I think I'll try this tactic out next time I print."

Jeffery Kite replied Jun 7, 2014 to Do you NEED to send your own photos to celebs?

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by randy briggs

"See here's what I'm talking about......Steven, you and a ton of other folks say you…"

Jeffery Kite replied May 26, 2014 to Do you NEED to send your own photos to celebs?

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by randy briggs

"You are so welcome, Amber. I can only speak about my Walgreens and CVS stores, so I…"

Jeffery Kite replied May 24, 2014 to Do you NEED to send your own photos to celebs?

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by randy briggs

"Hey, Amber! Looks like you got all the info you asked for from some great guys who h…"

Jeffery Kite replied May 24, 2014 to Do you NEED to send your own photos to celebs?

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by randy briggs

"I cut this beautiful picture of Mickey Mantle's 1963 jersey out of a magazine, and t…"

Jeffery Kite replied Nov 19, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Sure! http://www.sportscollectors.net  "

Jeffery Kite replied Nov 7, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"I average roughly 66%. The address website I use actually has a stat tracker built i…"

Jeffery Kite replied Nov 5, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Been a while since my last baseball TTM....got this nice Brain Asselstine in today.…"

Jeffery Kite replied Sep 6, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Got a nice Andy Ashby today. "

Jeffery Kite replied Jul 13, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Got this nice Al Dark in the mail today. 1948 Major League Rookie of the Year. "

Jeffery Kite replied Jun 14, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service