Eric K Longo's Discussions (2,902)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"This is not the Dick and Liz I was expecting. "

Eric K Longo replied Jun 21 to Looking to trade a new Signed Dick & Liz Cheney book for other signed books, autographs

5 Jun 23
Reply by Suhail Khan

"Sold (in 7 hours!). Thank you."

Eric K Longo replied Jun 20 to THE HONEYMOONERS SET Vintage Jackie Gleason & Vintage Pert Kelton, Dated Aug '51 "Baby, your'e the greatest"

3 Jun 22
Reply by Jason Charnick

"Hey all, many have asked for a vintage Gleason from me - this is first come first se…"

Eric K Longo replied Jun 20 to THE HONEYMOONERS SET Vintage Jackie Gleason & Vintage Pert Kelton, Dated Aug '51 "Baby, your'e the greatest"

3 Jun 22
Reply by Jason Charnick

"Sold. Thank you."

Eric K Longo replied May 31 to David Gilmour 2006 PSA Slabbed Cert 83812225 $230 Shipped

3 May 31
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Forgot to mention that Roger has seen this."

Eric K Longo replied May 30 to David Gilmour 2006 PSA Slabbed Cert 83812225 $230 Shipped

3 May 31
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Let's get this a home - $230 shipped."

Eric K Longo replied May 30 to David Gilmour 2006 PSA Slabbed Cert 83812225 $230 Shipped

3 May 31
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Sold."

Eric K Longo replied May 30 to Vintage 1980 David Bowie Signed Photograph

5 May 30
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Hello, Have Kelley signed poetry book - last of the 3 and much fun to read. "Boldly"…"

Eric K Longo replied May 24 to Wanted Star Trek cast memebers

2 May 24
Reply by Eric K Longo

"I like the placement too."

Eric K Longo replied May 20 to Looking to buy Colored Christopher Reeve Signed Photo

5 May 20
Reply by Eric K Longo

"That is a "super" image Joe! Rally nice, dynamic and with good composition/vectors.…"

Eric K Longo replied May 20 to Looking to buy Colored Christopher Reeve Signed Photo

5 May 20
Reply by Eric K Longo

RSS

Real Autograph News: Keep up on what's going down in autographs

Subscribe to our newsletter, Real Autograph News 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service