We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I was fortunate to go to the practice rounds of the Memorial Tournament this week and added a few more gems to my collection. For the first time I was able to get Phil's autograph, which I had been trying to get for over 2 years.

Signatures added to my Presidents Cup Flag - Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson, Phil Mickelson, Adam Scott, Matt Kuchar, Steve Stricker

Signatures added to my 2013 Masters Flag - Bubba Watson, Jordan Spieth, Ernie Els, Nick Watney, Rory, Luke Donald

Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus

Jack Nicklaus (unconventional looking J in Jack)

Bubba on 2012 Masters Flag (refuses to sign the middle). While signing he complained that every there was just going to sell it and after signing someone's stuff he would tell them how much they would get for it on eBay.

Got a personalized Fowler photo signed. When I got home I noticed a photo mailer and to my surprise it was from Fowler. I sent it several months ago and thought it was never coming back.

Top two are signed by Rory, below that are Jason Dufner and Jason Day. The bottom card is signed by 2 time Heisman winner Archie Griffin, who was playing in the Pro Am. Very nice guy that signed for everyone and took pics when asked.

Views: 1172

Replies to This Discussion

Epic stuff! I sent Bubba that "The Shot" photo TTM and he signed it in black marker in that same horrible spot!!! I ended up selling it because you couldn't even see it!

Bubba is a real piece of work. I watched him sign other stuff for people in the darkest area on the photo or magazine. I knew he would do that on mine, but I didn't care, I like the photo and wanted him to sign it for my 8x10 collection.

Yeah I love that photo, was thinking about sending him another with a SILVER sharpie which would look great. 

Someone asked him to sign in silver and he wouldn't do it. Also, I had Rory sign my one photo in silver sharpie and it's already starting to come off. Which really sucks because it was a perfect full signature that looked beautiful when he signed it. If you click on it you can really see the degradation. I've heard of that happening on cheap home printed photos, but this is a high end professionally printed glossy photo.

Silver Sharpies suck.....always have, and probably always will. Silver paint pen is the best way to go, but you have wait like 30 minutes for them to dry sometimes. I just don't think there will ever be an answer for a good way to get signatures on dark surfaces.

It's hard to believe there isn't a nice simple option. Whoever does come up with something will make good money.

If anyone is interested, I'm looking to move my Nicklaus signed Memorial Flag, both Rory signed scorecards, and the Archie Griffin scorecard.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service