We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

G'day everyone,

Thought some of you might like to see two photos that are currently works in progress (and have been for a while now). These are two 8x10-inch photos from the Champions dinner at Augusta held during Masters Week, 1998. I've managed to get lots of the great champions to sign and - if all goes well - the remaining, living champions featured will sign at Augusta in April when one of those featured past champions takes my photos to the dinner :)

I'll keep you posted, in the meantime - I hope you enjoy :

Happy collecting,

David

Views: 1326

Replies to This Discussion

These are fantastic, David. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Jeffery, absolutely my pleasure and some lovely exemplars of the signatures of these great champions. Have a great 2014, David

BTW, I am having JSA authenticate that Phil Mickelson I posted on here a few weeks ago. One friend of mine, who is an avid autograph collector who attends many tournaments, said that he is quote, "Kind of worried about that one. I've never seen him sign all the way across in a perfectly straight line before." What do you think? I have seen both JSA and PSA examples of this style of signature before. I fee like you probably would have said something about it if you thought it was bogus. I personally feel it's good.

G'day Jeffrey, For your comparison - and I hope these help - these are the two most recent exemplars I have from Phil and the autographs date from 30th August 2013 :

and ... from a couple of years ago, a fairly 'straight line' signature on a Masters flag that he signed for me :

There you go mate :)

All the best

David

Again, you are pretty much the man. :) Thank you so much. JSA passed my Phil Mickelson photo today, and I am just so thrilled to have him in my collection. One of the all-time greats in my opinion, and I don't think he's done yet. Did get a bit of bad news, though: the Ernie Els was deemed an autopen. :(

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service