We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Stephen Duncan's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not like it, even for a rushed job."

Stephen Duncan replied Nov 23, 2012 to Bruce Springsteen Signed Tour Prgram

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Mark Roberts

"Of all the ideas I am reading on this thread to stop these bogus autographs, I still…"

Stephen Duncan replied Jan 13, 2010 to How do we best educate the public on businesses that sell fake material?

12 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Stephen Duncan

"I too believe that if we as true fans and collectors don't fight the fight to clean…"

Stephen Duncan replied Jan 5, 2010 to How do we best educate the public on businesses that sell fake material?

12 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Stephen Duncan

"Fake autographs start with celebrities who choose not to sign both "on the streets",…"

Stephen Duncan replied Jan 3, 2010 to How do we best educate the public on businesses that sell fake material?

12 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Stephen Duncan

"I am not at all a sports collector, but it sure sounds silly to get a golf ball sign…"

Stephen Duncan replied Dec 14, 2009 to Tiger Woods signed golf ball.

7 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by mike aring

"I have 3 of these books signed. Your attachment is consistant with the signatures th…"

Stephen Duncan replied Dec 14, 2009 to McCartney

7 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by mark peterson

"John Densmore has property/houses in Malibu, Topanga Canyon and Santa Monica and a b…"

Stephen Duncan replied Nov 30, 2009 to remaining Doors members

4 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by mark peterson

"I too am fighting the fight on bogus autographs. There are many types that need to b…"

Stephen Duncan replied Nov 22, 2009 to How do we best educate the public on businesses that sell fake material?

12 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Stephen Duncan

"I simply cannot believe the "autographs" that Autographs America are selling. Curren…"

Stephen Duncan replied Nov 21, 2009 to Websites Selling Obvious Fake Autographs.

42 Sep 8, 2022
Reply by Steve P.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service