We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John Carpenter's Discussions (419)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Dont like the 'E'.  Looks like a Euro forgery to me.  Others may have some opinions."

John Carpenter replied Oct 30, 2014 to Elvis Presley

3 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Upside

"thanks"

John Carpenter replied Mar 7, 2014 to Anyone familiar with Loggins & Messina? A signed LP here needs opinions.

18 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by John Carpenter

"thanks all for your input. Much obliged!"

John Carpenter replied Mar 7, 2014 to Anyone familiar with Loggins & Messina? A signed LP here needs opinions.

18 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by John Carpenter

"I see what you mean about the pause.  I still think the first LP is OK.  All the one…"

John Carpenter replied Mar 6, 2014 to Anyone familiar with Loggins & Messina? A signed LP here needs opinions.

18 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by John Carpenter

"The second LP? "

John Carpenter replied Mar 6, 2014 to Anyone familiar with Loggins & Messina? A signed LP here needs opinions.

18 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by John Carpenter

"I dont.  But when I want to try & sample signatures of people, I start with that…"

18 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by John Carpenter

"Are you going by the one signature you have or have you seen multiples?  Anyway you…"

18 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by John Carpenter

"My my, one person says rushed, one says slow.  I have only compared it to ones I hav…"

18 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by John Carpenter

"Thanks guys.  Any other opinions?"

John Carpenter replied Nov 25, 2013 to Bruce Springsteen The River - What'all think?

4 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Mark Shull

"Thanks"

John Carpenter replied Sep 29, 2013 to The Guess Who - fully signed LP

8 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Ian Baldock

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by