If you have requests to see an AUTHENTIC example of a driver's signature or a certain type of variation, Please post the request here. I will answer with a PHOTO of the autograph ASAP.

For instance, let's say that you wanted to see a Tony Stewart Rushed signature v.s. a Sit-down signature. then, I would reply with the examples.

DON'T forget to use me as a resource and a TOOL when buying. It cost's NOTHING and can actually save you money.

Views: 189

Replies to This Discussion

Brandon how bout a rushed Jeff Gordon compaired to a sit down clean autograph

brandon i would like to see a chase elliott auto please

james....here are some racetrack in person sigs of chase elliott....the first is from 2012 when he was just his father's son....nice polite kid, willing and friendly signer....i got him on a big poster with the hope he would turn out to be good...he had no hero cards...

the others are from the richmond race a few weeks back....he is still a willing signer, not as friendly or attentive to fans as in the past...

i have several from other years, but i didn't want to break into the stored boxes....he always carries his own pen...as many do, this year it was silver, where he presumes he'll be signing lots of diecast windshields....too bad his newest hero cards are all silver too....

his signature has clearly changed....hope that this helps....

tim

thank you very much

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service