We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi,

First-time poster here.  I have 2 tags/tickets from the 1973 Masters tournament.  Each has several autographs.  There are many I don't recognize but the list includes Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, Julius Boros, Sam Snead, Charles Coody.  My brother was in the military at the time and he attended the tournament.  It's been sitting around the house for years.  Anyone have any idea what something like this would be worth? 

Views: 140

Replies to This Discussion

WOW, sounds like a really cool item. The very first thing I suggest you do is get that item in an archival safe plastic holder. Most local baseball card/sports card/or general hobby shops have these supplies. Call them first & ask them if they have (at least) 8X10 top-loaders (which should cost no more than $3.00 each). You need to preserve your item ASAP to keep it from degrading any further than it may have already done so.

As far as value, if you wish you can send me a large scan/large digital picture of each (front & back) and/or post them here. Then we can tell who the other autographs are (most anyway) and give you an idea of value. The value depends on the quality of the autographs, who else signed them, exactly what items were signed, and the overall condition of the items.  

Hope I can help.

James - cardcop04@gmail.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service