Lincoln Assassination Eyewitness on "I've Got a Secret"

Lincoln Assassination Witness appears on I've Got a Secret (Feb 9, 1956)

Views: 328

Comment by Peter Lougheed on January 4, 2012 at 1:39pm

Amazing - Living history on film.

Comment by Sidney Fields on January 5, 2012 at 12:18am

VERY Cool, Steve...on several levels.

Love the way they load up this guy with tobacco as a parting gift after he passed on the cigarettes.

Comment by Randy Perry on February 8, 2012 at 10:52pm

AMAZING!

Comment by Jfella on February 2, 2013 at 1:48pm

Awesome video

Comment by Scott Paul on February 2, 2013 at 3:49pm

I've got a Secret had many historic figures on during its run including the man who in 1908 constituted the entire United States Army Air Corps.  They also had the man who discovered Pluto.  It is sad they have not released this wonderful series on dvd.  The same for To Tell the Truth and What's My Line.  These are truly historic shows.  I loved watching them when I was a kid.

You need to be a member of Autograph Live — Collectors Helping Collectors to add comments!

Join Autograph Live — Collectors Helping Collectors

Blog Posts

Autographs People Get For You -- The Warren Beatty Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 23, 2016 at 11:49pm 3 Comments

In entertainment news, Jay Z got into a little trouble for pushing a fan that he felt got a little too close to his wife Beyonce. They were in Manhattan at a screening…

Continue

Adding Some Music and Football to the Collection

Posted by Coachgd on August 22, 2016 at 9:18pm 2 Comments

I've been shooting and reviewing concerts for 2 years and it's been great.  Getting to be that close to the stage, even for only 3 songs, is an awesome experience.  Hanging out after the show to try and catch the artists for an autograph is fun…

Continue

Giving Guitars Away -- The Garth Brooks / Joe Walsh Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 14, 2016 at 10:55pm 8 Comments

I’m not much of a country music fan. The closest I get is Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton. Yet I’ve found that country musicians are among the best autograph signers…

Continue