We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Astronaut, Space & Aviation Autographs (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Say You On This Neil Armstrong?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-Neil-Armstrong-Buzz-Aldrin-M-Collins-autographs-/261090365260

Started by michael cottingham

2 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Farewell, Sally Ride - 1951-2012

Not only was she a great American and a pioneer, she was a very good friend to autograph collectors.  Rest in peace, Dr. Ride.

Started by Steve Zarelli

1 Jul 23, 2012

Subject: Space - Can anyone tell me who this Signature might belong to?

The signature is located in the upper right hand corner.  Also, I noticed that the name signed next to the photo in the lower right corner…

Started by kimberly sabillon

5 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by kimberly sabillon

Babe Ruth Auto's

Do you think Babe Ruth auto's will continue to rise in price or do you think they've topped out?

Started by Joey Farino

3 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by CJCollector

The 50th Anniversary of John Glenn's historic flight

In honor of the 50th Anniversary of John Glenn's historic flight, here are some signed pics. Mr. Glenn has always been a generous signer by…

Started by Steve Zarelli

0 Feb 26, 2012

Buzz Aldrin Authentic?

Hi, Was wondering if anyone could tell me if this Buzz Aldrin signature in the inside cover of the book was authentic? Its another one of m…

Started by Robin McKay

0 Dec 23, 2011

Help with Neil Armstrong Autograph from the 1980s?

Hello, first-time poster here. When I was in the fourth grade (1985), I wrote to NASA for a Neil Armstrong autograph. I received an 8x10 po…

Started by Matthew Manint

7 Nov 11, 2011

Still selling...

http://www.tradera.com/Neil-Armstrong-ækta-autograf-pa-Baseball-Apollo-11-NASA-auktion_290101_138812000

Started by Håkan Leverström

0 Sep 11, 2011

John Glenn by mail

I received a signed photo of John Glenn through the mail 10 years ago or so, but its inscribed to me with what looks like pressed on letter…

Started by Harry Blaisure

12 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lynn D. Lisk

Steve Zarelli Contributor: UACC Neil Armstrong signature study

The UACC has released a comprehensive new signature study, Neil Armstrong: The Quest for His Autograph.   Run -- don't walk -- to get your…

Started by Steve Zarelli

0 May 20, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service