Astronaut, Space & Aviation Autographs (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 50th Anniversary of John Glenn's historic flight

In honor of the 50th Anniversary of John Glenn's historic flight, here are some signed pics. Mr. Glenn has always been a generous signer by…

Started by Steve Zarelli

0 Feb 26, 2012

Buzz Aldrin Authentic?

Hi, Was wondering if anyone could tell me if this Buzz Aldrin signature in the inside cover of the book was authentic? Its another one of m…

Started by Robin McKay

0 Dec 23, 2011

Help with Neil Armstrong Autograph from the 1980s?

Hello, first-time poster here. When I was in the fourth grade (1985), I wrote to NASA for a Neil Armstrong autograph. I received an 8x10 po…

Started by Matthew Manint

7 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Still selling...

http://www.tradera.com/Neil-Armstrong-ækta-autograf-pa-Baseball-Apollo-11-NASA-auktion_290101_138812000

Started by Håkan Leverström

0 Sep 11, 2011

John Glenn by mail

I received a signed photo of John Glenn through the mail 10 years ago or so, but its inscribed to me with what looks like pressed on letter…

Started by Harry Blaisure

12 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lynn D. Lisk

Steve Zarelli Contributor: UACC Neil Armstrong signature study

The UACC has released a comprehensive new signature study, Neil Armstrong: The Quest for His Autograph.   Run -- don't walk -- to get your…

Started by Steve Zarelli

0 May 20, 2011

Apollo 13 autograph

I used to own a used record store and this 7" record with picture sleeve came in a box of records I bought. Just wondering if you think it'…

Started by Harry Blaisure

2 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Scott Cornish

Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins

I am wandering if anybody has any views on the authenticity of the follwing signed TOPPS cards. They are signed by Neil Armstrong, Buzz Ald…

Started by lgee

3 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Chris Klamer

Apollo 11 Autographs

I have recently purchased this Apollo11 item.It is a small plaque signed by Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins (his signature is very small…

Started by lgee

0 Nov 13, 2010

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service