Baseball Autographs and Memorabilia (482)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unknown Autograph

Started by Steve Cardinelli

0 Oct 22, 2012

Reputable dealers outside of Steiner and MM

I'm a young professional looking to build up a baseball collection. I obviously want to buy products from people/companies I can trust and.…

Started by Joseph Schackman

6 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Rich

babe ruth signed baseball

[IMG]http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq224/Blackitalian/baberuthball.jpg[/IMG] Just picked this up. LOA from lelands auctions

Started by Joey Farino

2 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by CEE GEE

Does This 1947 NY Yankees Team Ball Look Legit To You?

Howdy all... I have another item that was found over at my late uncle's estate. This one is a 1974 NY Yankees Team Ball. A pretty old, dete…

Started by A'lan Boyardee

25 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by CEE GEE

500 home run club

I just recently purchased the 500 home run club signature picture. I was wondering if you all could take a look and see if you can tell if…

Started by brian whalen

9 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

Please help me identify these

Hi, I am new here and was hoping to get some help from you guys. I came across an old baseball glove with 3 autographs on it. i have no ide…

Started by Hal

1 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Hal

Any thoughts on the Babe Ruth signed cut?

At one point, I felt I had a good grip on Ruth signatures, but there have been some good quality forgeries on the market.  If someone hande…

Started by terrier8HOF

10 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by CEE GEE

Who is IT??? MLB Signature

Hello all Was wondering if anyone here might happen to recognize who this particular signature might belong to? This ball was given to me…

Started by Ed C

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

Who's Autograph is this?

Over the years I've been fortunate enough to not only expand my autograph collection, but also help my twin boys start their own.  That sai…

Started by Stuart

5 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by CEE GEE

Autograph Value if coated with nail polish

What is the impact of nail polish for an autograph on a baseball?  How does it affect the baseball physically?  How does it affect the valu…

Started by Greg Gonzales

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service