We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

General Movie & TV Autographs (702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upset when asking for opinions?

Good afternoon guys and gals, I have noticed that many members in here when ask for an opinion and the response is negative as to fake, a f…

Started by bernie chatzky

21 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Bruce Juice

Sharon Tate need opinions

Hello   I would like to know if this is a genuine Sharon Tate autograph.   Thanks  

Started by Eddie Anderson

6 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by olivier michandon

Sean Connery Signed Book

I bought a book singed by Sean Connery and it has arrived today. I found a sticker in right corner. Does anyone know anything about ONLINE…

Started by Mick Jagger

5 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Mick Jagger

Buying autographed pics and handwritten lyrics from the singer website?

Hi there, since I´m ignorant: What do you think of buying autographed pics from singers website? Do they sign personally each photo or you…

Started by David

4 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Terry G.

Buying autographed pics and handwritten lyrics from the singer website?

Hi there, since I´m ignorant: What do you think of buying autographed pics from singers website? Do they sign personally each photo or you…

Started by David

0 Dec 15, 2014

Actresses of the golden age of adult movies

Hello, I am hoping somebody can help me find these autographs of actresses from the golden age of adult movies. Please email me at timvers…

Started by Tim Versey

2 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Chicklet McTushy

Errol Flynn

Hello Mr. Cyrkin ist this a real autograph of Errol Flynn? I´m not sure. Thanks, Alexander

Started by Alexander

1 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Max Rickardsson

Autograph World Adrian Longden Michael Jackson forgeries. Am I right?

I have been following Adrian Longden over here for some time.  I was shocked to see that a pickguard that was offered to me (similar Adrian…

Started by Cy

14 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Danny

Roy Rogers Autograph and Collection

I have several autographs by Roy Rogers. All of these were signed right in front of me as I was talking to Roy. These were signed back in t…

Started by Fred

1 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Gary Lynch

Michael Mann?

Hello again guys, I was wondering: are there any authentic Michael Mann autographs around the internet? I am merely a newbie in collecting…

Started by Jeff

8 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Cogo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service