We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is This Autograph Real? (13,762)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jamie Lee Curtis

Wondering if this Jamie Lee Curtis is legit. I have seen several different styles of signatures form her so I am totally confused.

Started by Leonardo Andrade

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

Ebay Item Lady Gaga signed book Is the item authentic?

Top-rated seller program - opens in a new window or tab Member id skylinesignatures ( Feedback Score Of 206) 100% Positive feedback

Started by Diane Smith

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

James Cagney

Here are 2 of the pictures from the portfolio from the Cagney estate my stepfather bought 20 years ago. There are a total of 16 in the port…

Started by Lauren Serpa

0 Dec 20, 2011

Would someone be so kind to give an opinion?

Could someone please tell me if these are ligit?

Started by remco van Elleswijk

26 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Hitch1010

Bridget Fonda

Can someone help me out with a Bridget Fonda autograph. I have never seen her sign her full name that was legible. Does this look real? [I…

Started by Leonardo Andrade

0 Dec 16, 2011

James Cagney

Just curious what anyone thinks of the value of this. I also have his entire porfolio from his estate. The pictures are from the early year…

Started by Lauren Serpa

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Brick Hunter

need help identifying this autograph

I'm a vintage boot collector/dealer, and just got in this pair of cowboy boots that are signed by someone - presumably a musician at a conc…

Started by tracy prescott

0 Dec 14, 2011

Ebay Lady Gaga Autograph

There are currently on ebay 2 Lady Gaga signed autographs for her photography book with Terry Richardson.  This is one of them. Does this a…

Started by Diane Smith

0 Dec 13, 2011

I would love some comments on the 1973 Masters Golf Autographs on one page.

I bought this a few years ago. I'm not a big collector but this document really interested me. In me research I think that most of t…

Started by Don Stepanek

2 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Don Stepanek

Marx Brothers

This was signed to my mother. Just want to know about authenticity and what the value might be. My Aunts also verified that it was signed b…

Started by Lauren Serpa

0 Dec 13, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service