Is This Autograph Real? (12,777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Saddam Hussein: A Challenge for the \Experts

I have the opportunity to acquire a document signed and initialed by the former  Iraqi dictator, Saddam Hussein.   I'm including two photos…

Started by Gerald Lyle Poet

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by E.B.G.

Jerry Miller

Does this Jerry Miller appear to be authentic?

Started by Harry Blaisure

5 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by mc

Signed Live Cream II album cover

I bought some signed albums, all very nicely framed, at a record collectors show around 9 or 10 years ago.  The story was that a collector…

Started by Harry Blaisure

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

Battle:LA minor cast autographs...

I saw this and wanted some opinions.  One reason I think its legit is that the autos seem to match samples I have seen.  Also, if you were…

Started by todd scherr

0 Mar 15, 2011

Mickey Rooney - HELP

This was purchased from a Jim Stinson and was signed by Rooney at Agoura Hills in May 1996. Any comments and if not real which are the 'tel…

Started by Grant Davis

3 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Grant Davis

Signed Bob Marley bought from ARA! Real or Fake?

Hello! I bought this piece from ARA on a holyday to Key West back in 2008. And i have loved it, until i saw this webpage. Now i feel stupid…

Started by Hans Petter Solberg

20 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

Need opinions Elvis, Einstein, Earnhardt and Robinson Autographs

Hey guys, i purchased these autographs online and really need your opinions on the authenticities? First i have an Elvis signed "Golden Rec…

Started by Brandon

8 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Bob Shinn

MJ pickguard authentic?

Is this MJ autograph authentic? It looks so to me, and it has been PSA certified. I just wanted another opinion. Thank you!

Started by Jessica

8 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Jessica

What price would you place on this group acquisition of mine - which includes that of Lara Logan from 60 Minutes?

I am ready to sell the thousands of pieces from my contemporary in-person NYC area autograph collection... many of which were group acquisi…

Started by Michael Ragsdale

0 Feb 16, 2011

Eminem: Real (sorry, bad Roger Epperson pun) or not!

Is this Eminem authentic - have already purchased and have my fingers crossed   Thanks grant    

Started by Grant Davis

3 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by mike aring

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service