We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JFK—John F. Kennedy Autographs & Documents (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John F. Kennedy Authentic Signature

I just acquired what I believe is to be an authentic inscription and autograph of the late John F. Kennedy.   This piece came from the esta…

Started by Kenny Lindsay

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Jared Hamre

I have a JFK signed letter on Senate stationary, trying to get some input on it's authenticity.

In the early 50's my father was seeking and appointment to West Point, he was from Worchester Mass. His senator at the time was John F Kenn…

Started by Glenn Monson

9 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Trevor Song

JFK signature. Real or Fake (real examples shown)

I know there is a presidents section, but I just needed a quick opinion. The one on the upper left is what I am looking at. The rest are r…

Started by James Stone

2 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by James Stone

An exceedingly rare Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. handwritten and signed card when he was only 13!

I thought you guys would like to know that RRAuction are auctioning an incredibly rare handwritten and signed card by a 13-year-old Joseph…

Started by David D

10 Oct 22, 2013

An exceedingly rare Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. handwritten and signed card when he was only 13!

I thought you guys would like to know that RRAuction are auctioning an incredibly rare handwritten and signed card by a 13-year-old Joseph…

Started by David D

0 Oct 19, 2013

John F. Kennedy Signed Letter - secretarial?

Up for sale at Czerny's International Auction House on Nov. 16, from the "Tom Berlinger Collection"(?).  Authentic or Secretarial? Looks de…

Started by hitmanten

0 Oct 11, 2013

JFK Signature inside a book. Authentic or secretary signature?

Message and signature inside the book The Strategy of Peace. I am wondering if it's actually his writing or a secretary signature. Found at…

Started by Jack Shipman

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Jack Shipman

Opinion on this JFK autograph....genuine?

Hello everyone, I would appreciate the opinion of the many on this forum who are more knowledgeable than myself on this JFK auto. Thanks fo…

Started by LuckyLuke

0 Sep 3, 2013

John F Kennedy Signatures and memorabilia

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of the website http://hailtothechiefs.com/.  The founder of the company is named Dr Bruce Foley.  …

Started by Ben Middleton

0 Aug 29, 2013

John F. Kennedy Authentic Signature

I just acquired what I believe is to be an authentic inscription and autograph of the late John F. Kennedy.   This piece came from the esta…

Started by Kenny Lindsay

0 May 11, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service