We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Marilyn Monroe Autographs (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drawn and Signed by Marilyn Monroe?

These sketches all have Marilyn’s signature. Do they look correct and does anyone know…. were these drawn by Marilyn? Sincere thanks for co…

Started by Steverino

17 Aug 28, 2022
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Earl Moran Art Signed by Norma Jeane?

I’m hoping someone on this forum can provide some information about a collection of signed sketches. Some inscriptions, although difficult…

Started by Steverino

10 Aug 28, 2022
Reply by Steverino

Monroe signed

WHAT ARE PEOPLES THOUGHTS ON THIS AUTOGRAPH 

Started by mr michael hutchinson

1 Jul 27, 2022

Marilyn Monroe authentic ?

Your opinions?

Started by Susanne DeKerk

4 May 15, 2022
Reply by Pauline Berry

Photo of Marylin

Excuse for the language. I want buy an album of photos of a person that worked in Hollywood, and I don't know if Marilyn's autograph Is ori…

Started by Gabriele Barbone

2 Apr 24, 2022
Reply by Gabriele Barbone

Marilyn ?

Hello there, I bought this at an auction sale in Paris (I'm French), but I'm pretty in doubt with the authenticity... And I'm wondering abo…

Started by Elodie

32 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by Elodie

Marilyn - but when?

Hi everybody, I bought this cut sig from a Check. It was sold by Markus Brandes, which makes me sure it's authentic. But when did she sign…

Started by KaiMi

50 Jan 11, 2022
Reply by Mikex

Marilyn Monroe Christmas Card and Pencil she chewed while making the Prince and the Showgirl

Hi I have this Christmas card Signed by Marilyn Monroe and a pencil she chewed on while arguing which Scenes to use in the film the Prince…

Started by Tim Capon

4 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Marilyn Monroe Raised Skirt Photograph Initialed with Ink pen

Marilyn Monroe Raised Skirt Photograph Initialed with Ink pen Is This RealIMG_4404.JPG The photo paper is very thick

Started by al poluyanskis

6 Sep 16, 2021

Marilyn or Fake

I tried to research this but I could not find her autograph in this type of marker. (First clue that it is fake?) Any opinions on these 2 s…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

2 Aug 15, 2021
Reply by kim Fitzsimmons

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service