We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Started by Mike W.

130 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Steve

Jack Lemmon Signed Playbill

Jack Lemmon is one of those Hollywood legends who sent out autographs through the mail quickly that it turned out were secretarial.  Whoeve…

Started by Steve Viola

1 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Steve Viola

problem keeping an autograph on the photo

I have several photos and my problem is actually keeping the autograph on the photo. I have several in silver and a new one in bronze, beca…

Started by Robert Novak

13 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Dean Martin Signed Index Card

Hi - Is this card real or secretarial?

Started by Steve Viola

2 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Steve Viola

Legit rapper Eminem signed photo?

I know he's a tough signer... but I also know he usually puts just Slim Shady or even Shady. The fact that this has "P****!" and dated from…

Started by Tyler Gray

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

ARE THE REAL OR FAKES?

MICHAEL JORDAN AUTO AUTOGRAPH SIGNED MINI BASKETBALL http://www.ebay.com/itm/271170918167?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&;... MICHAEL JORDAN…

Started by jayko23

0 Mar 16, 2013

Football With signatures

I have a football with three signatures, but one of the signatures has faded. Can anyone tell me who these signatures belong to? I am not s…

Started by Debra McCain

0 Mar 15, 2013

Fun Autograph Scene in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone...

Steve Carell and Steve Buscemi play Seigrey and Roy style Vegas magicians (they only look like them in the hair department). Jim Carrey pla…

Started by Josh Board

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Josh Board

Star Trek Creation cons

Was wondering if anyone has gone to a Star Trek Creation Con lately and know what the celebrities are charging for their signatures.  At th…

Started by Mark Roberts

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Roberts

Mario Lemieux autograph..real?

Over the years, Mario Lemieux of the Pittsburgh Penguins have chenged his autograph. Please have a look at this one...it is so much differe…

Started by Willam Li

10 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Steve

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service