Town Square (9,124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eric K. Longo Not Available for Evaluations or Much of Any Opinions Until Further Notice...

Hi Friends, To those writing me about Bowie or anything else (as with anything, try the search engine please for the Bowie "Reality" CD in…

Started by Eric K. Longo

20 yesterday
Reply by Eric K. Longo

Keith Richards Signed Flowers LP

Thoughts on this one?

Started by John Carpenter

3 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Viola

It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

ABC Action News Investigative Reports Philadelphia ran a blistering report on Coach's Corner Auctions on the 11PM News Nov. 20. The culmi…

Started by paul wedding

99 on Saturday
Reply by paul wedding

ingrid bergman opin pl

Started by michelle

1 on Saturday
Reply by Joe W.

What do you do when the Third Party Authenticator gets it wrong?

This discussion is buried treasure from early 2017 and deserves to be revived. The purpose of this discussion is not to bash Third Party Au…

Started by James

18 on Friday
Reply by James

michael hutchene please

Started by michelle

1 on Friday
Reply by Richard Booth

Valuing my autographs

Hi I'm looking to get renters insurance and was wondering the best way of determining value of my autographs so I can have them insured. Lo…

Started by Ryan Paine

2 on Friday
Reply by Daniel S.

Ebay Seller Greatdeals879 Sells Forged Signed Roger Maris Mickey Mantle Yogi Berra Photo COA All Sports Auctions

Before I begin this thread, immediately below are previous links to Ebay seller Greatdeals879. https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/to

Started by Christopher Williams

2 on Friday
Reply by Christopher Williams

Autograph preservation

Hi I recently got an autograph. It was framed when I got it. Upon further inspection I noticed it looks like it's mounted to a backing pape…

Started by Ryan Paine

11 on Friday
Reply by Eric K. Longo

Is Anyone willing to sell a Chris Cornell autograph higher truth cd for 150

Anyone willing to sell me a Higher Truth Cd for 150 dollars

Started by Darren Rose

48 on Friday
Reply by Rebecca Taylor

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

Premier Collectibles, America's Largest Autographed Bookstore, is holding a Live Video Book Signing with Jackie Chan of the Hardcover Collectors Edition of his Book, Never Grow Up, on January 22 at 7PM ET. You can watch it live and ask a question that Jackie can answer during the signing. If you're a Jackie Chan fan you won't want to miss this!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service