We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,510)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i need to see if both of this autograph are genuine

Hi sir,  I am wanting to give a gift and I need to know if both are real. :) really appreciate it Alvin

Started by alvingo

0 Jun 26, 2014

Bank Street Autographs

Has anyone heard of a company called Bank Street Autographs. Someone is offering a music signed item with their COA from the UK. The COA ha…

Started by DP

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Mike T

Ebay scumbag mvp-authentics selling loads of GA garbage!

I've been following this POS seller for a while. He has sold hundreds of GA crap, mostly Trout, Kershaw and Koufax. Of course ebay allows h…

Started by Dom Vito Castiglione

0 Jun 26, 2014

That would be a good profit !

Those 2 Bruce items sold as a "buy it now" a couple of weeks ago for $1000 (for both). After passing the Roger E. test they are now on sale…

Started by Bruuuce !

13 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Lofty

Verifying Autographs From Metal Bands, Trent Reznor, Dimebag Darrell

Just looking to see if anyone can ID any of the autographs on this skateboard. I purchased this from a local goodwill. It appears that most…

Started by Phil

38 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Micko

Billy Joel?

Someone apparently got this in the mail. They want $45 for the index card, I thought he used a secretary.

Started by al martin

5 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

Heritage Auctions: Questionable Jackie Robinson

Am I missing something or does this "signature" look wrong? The lot also has a Campy, supposedly from the 50s, as well, but the structure…

Started by Dane

4 Jun 23, 2014

John Wayne signed postcard found - need advice please

Today I was going through some papers belonging to my Dad who passed away and I came across a postcard that John Wayne had sent to John For…

Started by Babs

9 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Babs

Look at all these LeBron forgeries!!!

eBay seller, sajhabib, is selling a ton of fake LeBron's claiming they are charity auctions!

Started by MJ Matt

3 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by MJ Matt

Does anyone know where to find a signed Rick Monday of this photo?

I have looked for this photo signed.  Black and white or color I don't mind at all.  I have never seen this particular photo signed.  I won…

Started by Erich Jerozal

5 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Erich Jerozal

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service