Town Square (5,882)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No COA's! Should I just throw it all out???

My nephews have 30 autographed mini helmets. Most are stars on college helmets. For example Jerry Rice on Mississippi Valley State, Heisman…

Started by Vince Salvitti

12 May 2, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

Best Pen/Marker for baseballs and photos

I have researched the best pen for getting autographs on the official MLB baseballs, and I found a few different answers. Some people like…

Started by Jessica

13 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Brandon Mysinger

John Reznikoff

John,  I think the world of you, but what is this all about?  How would you answer these claims  (the article below the Spence newest addit…

Started by doug norwine

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by doug norwine

Are Smart Phones Smart for Examining Autographs?

I'm posting this exchange from the discussion "Signs That a Dealer is Likely Selling Forgeries" here, with the last name of one of the part…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

0 Apr 20, 2011

Your Most Memorable In-Person Celebrity Experience!

Is anything more exciting than meeting one of your favorite celebrities in-person? Tell us about your favorite one and upload pics—whether…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

36 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Patrick Coughlin

Inscribed Items

I was wondering how you all feel about adding inscribed items to your collection that are made out to someone other than yourself? Some of…

Started by James Green

19 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Grant Van de Streek

Autograph storage

I need something to store my autographs somewhere. Right now they are in a photograph ablum but it is falling apart. I need something that…

Started by David Coomer

3 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Who are they? what did they do? How much are they worth and does anyone want them?

Having trouble identifying the top celebrity and pinpointing King and Johnson. Anybody know if they are real? and what are they worth?  I d…

Started by Mike zachary

4 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Mike zachary

Music Autograph HELP. Who is this?

I have had it in my collection for years.  I knew the answer when I bought it.  Now I can't remember.  HELP!

Started by Kyle M.

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Rich

Steve Perry - Journey

Does anyone out there have an address for Steve Perry of Journey ???

Started by ROY JARAMILLO

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service