We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shannon Hoon

Is this an authentic Shannon Hoon autograph? He is one of my MAIN wants, and I have an urge to just take a chance on it! Any knowledgable p…

Started by Les Haack

7 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Les Haack

Firma Stella Autographs; what do you think?

Browsing around and found Firma Stella Autographs.  They seem to have a lot of Photo proof accompanied with each item.  They could be good,…

Started by Mike P

5 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Peter Johnson

3 out of 4 Tops?

Anyone familiar with the 4 Tops, in particular Levi Stubbs?  Here is an LP signed by 3.  Thoughts?

Started by Steve Viola

2 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by J.Seah

Is this a legit John Mellencamp?

I'm a bit on the fence for this one. It looks like his signature style varies quite a bit and it's basically a scribble anyhow.  Could it b…

Started by Tyler Gray

2 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Tyler Gray

You'll love that !

Autographs in the post, don't you love it ? You know how it works : Letter of request, SAE and a big hope that you do not get a pre print c…

Started by Bruuuce !

0 Jun 14, 2013

Need help with these! (Waylon Jennings, Roy Rogers, Gene Autry, Rex Allen)

So I have all of these in my collection. Im pretty sure the Roy Roger Gene Autry is real, along with the Waylon 8x10 Promo photo and 8-tra…

Started by Brian

0 Jun 12, 2013

Keith Richard PSA/DNA

http://http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350706644207?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 Apparently the squiggle in the middle…

Started by Dave W

9 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Dave W

BON JOVI

For anyone who has ever chased Bon Jovi they would know he is one major C%^t and I mean Jon , I used to be a huge fan and I mean super fan…

Started by Jason Thanos

11 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by John McGinnis

Bonaroo 2013

Anyone on here ever get graphs at bonaroo? Any tips on where to go private airports, hotels? Thanks for any info!! Until next time keep gra…

Started by Tim Henderson

0 Jun 8, 2013

New Website

Hey everyone, Apologies for being a little flaky lately with this site. We've spent the last 2 months chasing Star Trek, Iron Man and Man o…

Started by K & L

0 Jun 7, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service