Town Square (9,210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PSA/DNA Article Top 10 Lists

I thought this was an interesting read. I would put President Obama at the top of the Non Sprts list along with Bush 43. I find an awful lo…

Started by Ryan Maxwell

0 Dec 20, 2013

Derek Jeter Autographed Card Forgery Ebay Seller Blrajn1005 Sold For $72.77

Check out this ugly Derek Jeter forgery on a card. This putrid-looking Derek Jeter on a card was listed and sold by Ebay seller Blrajn1005…

Started by Christopher Williams

4 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Christopher Williams

Most expensive autograph of 2013?

hi all, What were the biggest-selling autographs of 2013? 'm looking for auction and dealer sales here. I know the Francis Crick letter wa…

Started by Joe Taylor

0 Dec 20, 2013

metallica ... real or not???

i got this 2 lps ... are they real ? fake or autentic? thank you very much for your help !

Started by Matteo

5 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Dilan Jones

Jameis Winston Football w/ Heisman '13 Inscription JSA? Seems odd?

The seller of this football (they have two nearly identical balls) listed the item the same day that Jameis Winston won the Heisman award.…

Started by Don Gregerson

7 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Don Gregerson

I DONT GET MINI HELMETS!! WHY?

Maybe its just me but I hate mini helmets.... I dont understand the interest in them?? I understand that they do not take up as much room a…

Started by Tyler Johnson

24 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Dylan help please

Ok guys I know I must be bordering you all but Someone must know who Bob Dedicated this to Cos I can't work it out HELP

Started by Tony Bonich

1 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by BallroomDays67

is this THE GARRETT FITZPATICK forger/supplier

I'm asking members from the UK is this G.F. the guy who supplies forgeries to Wallace autographs and many other dealers that sell onto Aust…

Started by matthew george

0 Dec 19, 2013

George Bush Baseball listing PSA sticker mistake?

This listing has two different balls in the photos and the ball with the PSA sticker appears to be a preprinted gift shop ball that does no…

Started by Ryan Maxwell

3 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Ryan Maxwell

Fake Jeter Steiner sports autograph being sold by ebay seller nyydynasty2000

Ignore that the item has no steiner hologram......Just look at the card......ITS REAL HE BOUGHT IT FROM STEINER!! LMAO  Catch happened in…

Started by Rock G III

0 Dec 19, 2013

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service