Town Square (9,210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Olivia Newton-John/John Travolta

Hello all, I'm new here. I'm mostly into 1960s-1970s TV and cinema autographs, especially fantasy and horror (HAMMER, Star Wars, etc.), but…

Started by Yves Larochelle

4 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Yves Larochelle

Fading Pictures And Signatures

After 25 plus years of collecting, I am noticing that some of my autographs and pictures are starting to fade. Some of the black and white…

Started by James Green

1 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Jerry Light

Star Wars autograph collections

I dont have much but here are 2 awsome items in my collection   The poster has been signed by most of the cast but is lacking Mark Hamils a…

Started by Jerry Light

10 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Yves Larochelle

Upcoming Baltimore Convention Featuring Signings by Authors and Artists: March 21, 2010

Free Limited Edition Green Hornet Card and Brian Kong Added to Baltimore Show Upcoming March 21 Convention will feature signings by authors…

Started by Ronald M. Vastola

0 Mar 8, 2010

NEW NASCAR BLOG on the Main Site!!

Read about collecting NASCAR Autographed Wreck photos on the maIN Autograph Magazine site....http://autographmagazine.com/2010/03/collectin

Started by Brandon Mysinger

0 Mar 7, 2010

Musician Signing Habits

Share signing habits of your favorite Musicians! Please feel free to include TTM information as well.

Started by Louis Becerra

3 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

orlando

hey guys, i'm heading to orlando this sunday.  Anybody know of signings in that area between the 7th and the 16th?   signingshotline only s…

Started by brent kennedy

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Signing Habits & Signature Variation Blog on the Main Site

http://autographmagazine.com/2010/02/dale-earnhardt-jr-signing-habits-signature-variations/   Is my "short" study completed as the 2010 sea…

Started by Brandon Mysinger

0 Feb 23, 2010

movie sets, filming locations, anyone live in a city where a movie is being filmed?

anyone sent out to movie sets or have any great movie sets, i will start it out by saying that if anyone wants to try and send to greg kinn…

Started by michael hardin

1 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Chris Klamer

Autograph Magazine Testimonials

What do you think about Autograph magazine? If you're a reader or subscriber, we'd love your input. We're assembling testimonials for our s…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

37 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service