Town Square (9,360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Golden Age Actress Helen Walker - "Murder, He Says"

I've recently become aware of the great actress Helen Walker, having recently seen her in "Murder, He Says," with the great Fred MacMurray…

Started by L Louis

1 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Brick Hunter

Hollywood Signing Habits

Share the signing haits of your favorite actors! This includes directors and producers as well. Please feel free to include TTM information…

Started by Louis Becerra

11 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Matt Raymond

Collectable Insurers

Don't know if this subject has been covered before but if not.... any suggestions and comparable prices out there in autograph land for col…

Started by DB

20 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Best Way To Sell Large Part of Collection?

Hey everyone, I just joined a few days ago but have been reading the threads and thought that this might be a good place to ask for an educ…

Started by Ryan Walsh

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Josh Board

Autographed items wanted

Do anyone know any dealer or auction house that might have autographs of former President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto & his well re…

Started by Eddie Anderson

0 Oct 22, 2011

Can I trust Conway's Vintage Treasures if he has no hard address or phone # on his site? www.cvtreasures.com

I know that he purchases items on ebay with the moniker just_vintage. Then he sells them on ebay using the name cvtreasures1. Everything he…

Started by Mike Rosen

18 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by kevin conway

In-person Successes - A Who's Who of Contemporary Art

Read about my weekend gathering sketches and autographs from over 30 popular contemporary artists including Gary Baseman, Ron English, Coop…

Started by Kevin Segall

0 Oct 16, 2011

absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

here is my top ten list for the worst and best of for the month of january for me, most mf these take place at sundance film festival in pa…

Started by michael hardin

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

$4000 Bids on Steve Jobs Signed Reprint LIVE on eBay now!

Bids up to $4000 on Steve Jobs Autographed Reprints LIVE in eBay right now!! Does anyone else thinks its beyond belief!? eBay item 30060717…

Started by Arryn Eldon

0 Oct 6, 2011

Latest ebay crap! Rock N Roll autographs

Check out this 'incredible' book of signatures. Anyone who knows their classic rock will find this quite amusing. This was so absurd that I…

Started by S. Maxwell

3 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Darren Ruskin, III

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service