Town Square (9,441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone ever got this signed before?( Mini home plate)

I purchased this item to take to some ballgames this year. I was wandering if anyone has ever had anyone autograph one of these, and what t…

Started by Jessica

4 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

Sports Autograph Dealers Losing Their Focus

Maybe I'm incorrectly analyzing this, but there seems to be a bit of a trend I'm seeing that is a both puzzling and a bit unsettling.  I've…

Started by Rich

0 Apr 5, 2011

Ira and Larry Goldberg

Let me give credit where credit is due! The Jimi Hendrix offerings of Ira and Larry Goldberg. Goldberg Coins & Collectibles *Coin Deal…

Started by Grant Van de Streek

0 Apr 5, 2011

Autograph Quarterly

Did this magazine ever come out as advertised? I haven't seen it being offered any longer.

Started by Eric Fields

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Jim Weaver

Classic Horror Autographs

Hi all I'm new here and I'd like to share some of my classic horror movie autographs. I'd love to hear some feedback and see other collecti…

Started by Dennis

6 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by mc

"Nevermind" signed for a friend/worker of Nirvana

Just wanted to share this with other collectors.  This cd came from a friend of mine from Oregon who knows someone that actually worked for…

Started by Anne Marie LaProvidenza

12 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by roger epperson

Little help with this photo from 50's

The lady is Doris Dalton an actress the guy in the photo is unknown to me anyone have an idea? The photos were taken in the 50's the one of…

Started by Lou reves

0 Mar 11, 2011

Whose Sports Signature is This?

Good Day Fellow Autograph live-rs. I do very extensive historical documents and ink and pressure analyst. However this sports signature giv…

Started by George Papania

4 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by George Papania

Need an expert of european football (soccer) autographs please!

Being that european football is arguably the most forged area of the memorabilia hobby, after a long search I managed to find a site that I…

Started by Mike P

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

New Collector w/ Authentication Questions

Is Piece of the Past an Authentic Dealer to buy from or do they sell Forged Autographs?

Started by Jon Sam

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Roger Furr

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service