We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What Do You Think of This eBay Seller? (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What does everyone think of EBAY ID babygirl2700 ....

What does everyone think of this seller? Was looking up pricing to list items and came across them.. their "common" music autos like Billy…

Started by Lex

14 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Tom Schwartz

opinions on bigboydsportscards3 on ebay?

this seller has lots of feedback, so i am curious if anyone has had an dealing with them? thanks Rodney

Started by Rodney

4 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rich

Newbie invites the advice and opinions on the following ebay sellers and other purchasing sources

Hi to all. I'm new to collecting and to this site. I would like to get in-person autographs but it isn't possible for my lifestyle so I've…

Started by Ashtonfish

11 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Brandon Mysinger

former eBay seller Ruhighbidder COA???

COA%20Enemy001%20%282%29.pdf Is anyone familiar with this seller? Someone is trying to sell a signed movie poster they bought on eBay. I di…

Started by JJKANDLAK

11 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Brenda Lanham

Any one dealt with odditems1059

There is an Ebay seller who sells items at an insanely cheap price.  He apparently helps to make up for by a postage charge of $4.99 regard…

Started by Scott Paul

2 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Scott Paul

gmauthenticautos on eBay

I tried a search, but didn't turn up anything, here or on Google. Does anybody have any opinions on these? They have a couple of Dobrev aut…

Started by Darryl W

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ashtonfish

Opinion: what do you think about this ebay "Sports Memorablia" seller: uppertrentsports

I am looking for an autograph of MMA fighter Anderson Silva as a gift for someone else for the holiday. I am interested in the autographed…

Started by Justine Kruithof

0 Dec 4, 2012

E Bay seller: autographsuit

My star struck duaghter is absolutely in love with the boy band One Direction. Shes been through a lot this year and recently learned her e…

Started by Ryan Humberger

2 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Tom Schwartz

themonkeyskloset79 Music items on ebay

This seller seems to several signed music items like LPs, cds, drum heads.  Most look good to me and there seems to be a lot of activity on…

Started by TW

0 Nov 29, 2012

Ebay seller: norbsob99

This seller has been brought up in some topics of dicussion, but I was wondering if anyone has either dealt with them or has some insight o…

Started by Rich

8 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Rich

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service