We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What Do You Think of This eBay Seller? (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

star wars autographs

hello everyone,need some help here,was just wondering if anyone had a opinion on ebay seller star warsautographs. Are they legit and honest?

Started by Kenneth Charles Ayers

0 Jan 30, 2012

Chuck McKeen

Hello everyone. I am interested in purchasing a couple of items from Chuck McKeen on ebay. Is he a reputable dealer? I looked him up on the…

Started by Kristen

13 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by DB

ebay seller

does anyone know anything about this ebay seller-wishonastar autographs- ? i have purchased one item from them and it had a psa sticker and…

Started by Kenneth Charles Ayers

4 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Any thoughts or opinions on the Ebay seller? ladycoachfl

Just wanted to ask the community if they have heard of or had experiences with Ladycoachfl

Started by Jack Reynolds

5 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Jack Reynolds

Is this Guy for real!?

Take a look at this Seller from the Swedish branch of eBay! And they don't even seem to care!  http://www.tradera.com/finding.mvc/itemlisti

Started by Fredrik Nyman

1 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Lady Gaga Signed Book on eBay

Top-rated seller program - opens in a new window or tab Member id skylinesignatures ( Feedback Score Of 206) 100% Positive feedback…

Started by Diane Smith

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by stipe

Ebay seller with Signed DVD's

I have never purchased from this seller, but I always look at the items. Some look okay, but it's one of those 'too good to be true' feelin…

Started by Leonardo Andrade

5 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by mike aring

What do you think of this eBay seller?

He sells large variety of autographs, most of which he says he got in person.  Any opinions? http://myworld.ebay.com/beckett-9/?_trksid=p43

Started by Mike P

18 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by mike aring

Has anybody bought from Newgraphs on ebay?

They have a lot of stuff I like but like to get someone's opinion on them before I buy.

Started by Rob Degraff

11 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Rich

Paloshatch - E Bay Seller

I am interested in a number of items available from the seller Paloshatch on e-bay. Can anybody please tell me who has purchased from them,…

Started by Stephen Soal

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Soal

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service