We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason Charnick's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"too many forgeries, that part is not surprising… i wanna say that one i remember was…"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 30, 2021 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Hi Eric, hope all is well! Do you think this is the same forger who had the producti…"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 30, 2021 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"gorgeous pictures, eric! simply amazing, thanks for sharing!"

Jason Charnick replied May 12, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"What a deep cut, Eric! Great info that I hope other Gleason collectors will benefit…"

Jason Charnick replied Oct 18, 2018 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"looks like an older sig to me, but looks good from what I'm familiar with."

Jason Charnick replied Aug 2, 2018 to Chris Farley, real?

23 Dec 10, 2022
Reply by Scott Paul

"I just checked the cert number at PSAcard.com/cert, and there's no date listed unfor…"

Jason Charnick replied Jul 6, 2018 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"oy! with a GAI sticker too, sheesh!"

Jason Charnick replied Jul 5, 2018 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"TNTNorthNJ is one of the largest consigner in the sports card categories on eBay and…"

Jason Charnick replied Apr 30, 2018 to Ebay Seller Tntnorthnj Sells Signed Forged Derek Jeter 1994 Signature Rookies Card $131.00

3 May 2, 2018

"Eric, this one is simply amazing! To the moon! I hope Doug doesn't mind! ;P Color me…"

Jason Charnick replied Feb 22, 2018 to What's new in your collection?

6012 Feb 26
Reply by Steve Hocking

"i lurk this thread, but every now and then i come out of the woodwork to drool over…"

Jason Charnick replied Jan 16, 2018 to What's new in your collection?

6012 Feb 26
Reply by Steve Hocking

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service