We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason Charnick's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"... and closeups of the Sammy & Peter Lawford..."

Jason Charnick replied Dec 21, 2017 to Frank Sinatra & The Rat Pack - Opinions Requested!

4 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"can't wait to read/see more!"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 19, 2017 to Joe DiMaggio Signed Forged Photo AtAuction.com Please Read COA Christopher Morales

8 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"I too am a happy member of RACC, and have had nothing but good experiences and good…"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 14, 2017 to Racc on facebook

117 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"most assuredly so, but as these are "oversized" cards you get one per box, there's a…"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 10, 2017 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"BTW, Eric, there's a high end baseball card set from Topps coming out in a few days…"

Jason Charnick replied Dec 10, 2017 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"i prefer the earlier ones for eye appeal... just love that figure 8 G in Gleason!"

508 Apr 4

"Wow, talk about history! The top two on the right and the one on the bottom left are…"

508 Apr 4

"Hi Eric! I do love this shot! It's probably some sort of publicity still or personal…"

508 Apr 4

"Thanks for the reply, Jim! I actually got an email with the notification of your res…"

Jason Charnick replied Nov 20, 2017 to How's this Ringo look... also looking to date it...

14 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"My sentiments exactly, Adam. I would never normally think of cutting, but there's ju…"

Jason Charnick replied Nov 18, 2017 to How's this Ringo look... also looking to date it...

14 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service