We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,519)

Discussions Replied To (1436) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed. Why I don't understand why people need PSA when there are so many wishy wash…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 11, 2015 to Paul McCartney signed postcard PSA/DNA, say what?!

35 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Jared

"Wait Ian! I am SURE he has a COA! So It MUST be good! (/sarcasm) I would love to act…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 6, 2015 to Mr B Ruth thoughts please

16 May 25, 2021
Reply by Joe S.

"As long as the original cert says genuine on it, I doubt David of Simon Parr much ca…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 5, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I assume most of the internet "has no life" either as there are millions of people o…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 5, 2015 to The Beatles Signed Page from Simon Parr

113 May 26, 2016
Reply by wascher

"+1 except David from Simon Parr appears to have disdain for collectors as he rather…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 5, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I personally believe the Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr look good ( I am not a profe…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 5, 2015 to BEATLES SIGNED LP

5 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by simon parr

"Posts like these alone prove the worth of AML! I think I will never trust the "cut"…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 4, 2015 to The Beatles Signed Page from Simon Parr

113 May 26, 2016
Reply by wascher

"So then why tell someone that they should spend $25 on a quick opinion from PSA/DNA…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 4, 2015 to What do you think of these Beatles autographs, authentic?

19 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"I am about as comfortable as I can be with the Brian Wilson signatures. They are pre…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 1, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

""

Adam Halloran replied Sep 29, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6019 8 hours ago
Reply by Martin Peters

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service