We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Andrew Rosenberg's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Ebay just said you are outside of your protection period but they made a note of it…"

Andrew Rosenberg replied Aug 22, 2020 to David Jason real or not real?

22 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"Thats so kind of you and i really appreciate a list, it could save me so much hassle…"

22 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"The seller still on Ebay i messaged him but he said he sold it in good faith and tho…"

22 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"Maybe he signed it whilst performing one of his spins in the mask, when the smoke is…"

22 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"I was really worried about the David Jason, the thing that bothered me was the J not…"

22 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"Yes it's always better to get as many opinions as possible. Its better to be safe th…"

Andrew Rosenberg replied Aug 22, 2020 to Valuable opinons required please. My first ever post :-)

12 Aug 22, 2020
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Thank you very much Rob i have been trying to study them as much as i can and compar…"

Andrew Rosenberg replied Aug 22, 2020 to Valuable opinons required please. My first ever post :-)

12 Aug 22, 2020
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Thanks Owen, i appreciate your help. I may have just been unlucky on some of the oth…"

12 Aug 22, 2020
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Rob do you know where i may be able to learn and educate myself about autograph auth…"

12 Aug 22, 2020
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Yes i have the COA's all from an AFTAL approved dealer for these ones. Some came wit…"

12 Aug 22, 2020
Reply by Todd Johnson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service