We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gordon O'Steen's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't blame you zip."

Gordon O'Steen replied Nov 15, 2011 to Autograph's Johnny Cash Signature Study — Be Part of It!

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"I agree with you Brenda.  Trying to tell the difference between a genuine Cash sig v…"

Gordon O'Steen replied Nov 15, 2011 to Autograph's Johnny Cash Signature Study — Be Part of It!

346 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by marc e

"Yeah, they shut their doors around the time that the economy tanked.  Thanks for the…"

Gordon O'Steen replied Nov 15, 2011 to Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Lee Hooker: Opinions Please!

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Missing Link

"I really appreciate the input Steve.  I'll wait a little bit and see if others wish…"

Gordon O'Steen replied Nov 15, 2011 to Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Lee Hooker: Opinions Please!

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Missing Link

"Yeah, it is signed in silver sharpie I guess.  It is somewhat hard to see. "

Gordon O'Steen replied Nov 14, 2011 to Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Lee Hooker: Opinions Please!

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Missing Link

"Just out of curiosity, the Clapton sig is on "Forever Man" sheet music from the mid…"

Gordon O'Steen replied Nov 14, 2011 to Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Lee Hooker: Opinions Please!

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Missing Link

"They came from a now defunct store at Downtown Disney in Orlando, FL, so there is no…"

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Missing Link

"Yeah, unfortunately they are mine.  But that is okay.  My wife paid for them on her…"

Gordon O'Steen replied Nov 13, 2011 to Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Lee Hooker: Opinions Please!

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Missing Link

"Wow!  Even I can tell that these are awful!  Not even close."

Gordon O'Steen replied Nov 13, 2011 to Vintage 329 Gallery in New Orleans: What do you think of their autographs?

28 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Delmar Twistol

"Oh, I also want to agree with others on this site by saying that even though we all…"

Gordon O'Steen replied Nov 13, 2011 to Jim Morrison autograph

152 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Richard Booth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service