We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Scott Paul's Discussions (1,643)

Discussions Replied To (1046) Replies Latest Activity

"I think a majority of us that collect classic entertainment feel the same way.  Your…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 11 to People with Razors..or, How to Destroy a Jackie Gleason.

22 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"Absolutely, I agree 100 percent!  Especially considering this was not plain white in…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 11 to People with Razors..or, How to Destroy a Jackie Gleason.

22 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"ALICE GHOSTLEY (1923-2007) perhaps best known for playing Esmeralda on Bewitched and…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 11 to BEWITCHED AUTOGRAPHS

50 on Saturday
Reply by Scott Paul

"I suppose I look at autographs almost like historical artifacts even if the person i…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 10 to People with Razors..or, How to Destroy a Jackie Gleason.

22 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"Oh, that just adds insult to injury when they do that.  It is like people that buy a…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 10 to People with Razors..or, How to Destroy a Jackie Gleason.

22 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"Yes, I just do not have words to describe it.  I love personalization of items the m…"

22 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"Not to mention they destroyed Jackie Gleason's handwriting.  Are modern collectors s…"

22 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"That literally makes me ill.   They could just mat it out.   To me that is vandalism…"

22 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Paul

"PAUL LYNDE (1926-1982)  played the mischievous Uncle Arthur.  He was well known for…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 10 to BEWITCHED AUTOGRAPHS

50 on Saturday
Reply by Scott Paul

""

Scott Paul replied Mar 9 to BEWITCHED AUTOGRAPHS

50 on Saturday
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos