We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Scott Paul's Discussions (1,648)

Discussions Replied To (1049) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly charity auctions are often full of secretarial and sometimes outright forged i…"

Scott Paul replied Apr 8, 2015 to PRINCESS DIANA SIGNED FRAMED PHOTOGRAPH AUTHENTIC?

6 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Paul Jones

"Thanks Dave.  I think gone unchecked this will have a negative effect on the hobby a…"

Scott Paul replied Apr 7, 2015 to Autographs being reinked and restored

131 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by David W Winfrey

"PSA I think is generally overly cautious with high ticket quick opinions so not surp…"

Scott Paul replied Apr 6, 2015 to Elvis Presley signature & inscription

8 May 18, 2015
Reply by Mark Roberts

"If you are going to use it I would question if a gold or silver would hold up well.…"

Scott Paul replied Apr 3, 2015 to How to preserve autograph on a guitar?

4 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Dane

"I find it sad to think of an interesting piece of entertainment history cut up that…"

Scott Paul replied Apr 1, 2015 to Baffled by PSA Finding ?

33 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by kevin conway

"This same Andy Griffith secretarial "Linke" photograph that apparently sold for $40…"

Scott Paul replied Apr 1, 2015 to PSA and JSA forgeries? Have you seen any you feel they possibly made a mistake on?

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"I make the same mark when I see if a pen is working or not."

Scott Paul replied Mar 31, 2015 to Baffled by PSA Finding ?

33 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by kevin conway

"I agree props are very difficult to authenticate especially the types of "junk" bein…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 30, 2015 to Fake Movie and Television Props and forged ELLIS PROP COA's

10 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Scott Paul

"Steve do TPA such as PSA-DNA and JSA actually tell you who on their staff authentica…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 30, 2015 to Baffled by PSA Finding ?

33 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by kevin conway

"The sad thing is that most of the stuff really looks like something dug out of the b…"

Scott Paul replied Mar 28, 2015 to Fake Movie and Television Props and forged ELLIS PROP COA's

10 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service