We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Scott Paul's Discussions (1,748)

Discussions Replied To (1125) Replies Latest Activity

"I collected The Shining Autographs and  these signatures with inscriptions are consi…"

Scott Paul replied Jul 11, 2015 to Scatman Crothers _ Opinions needed, please! Is this authentic or a secretarial signature?

3 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"That happens sometimes it is unfortunate that some people just like to complain but…"

Scott Paul replied Jul 10, 2015 to Is my Jackie Gleason Autograph Authentic?

13 Jun 12, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"That would be great Jason. Maybe start a new thread on Peter Falk.  Hopefully others…"

Scott Paul replied Jul 9, 2015 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"This appears to be an older Gleason and I think it looks pretty good.  Did the perso…"

Scott Paul replied Jul 9, 2015 to Is my Jackie Gleason Autograph Authentic?

13 Jun 12, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"When I started collecting probably around 1972 I never thought about secretarial aut…"

Scott Paul replied Jul 9, 2015 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"It is the same with the Jackie Gleason and Andy Griffith secretarial autographs they…"

Scott Paul replied Jul 7, 2015 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"LOL yes I was joking.  It is an interesting document and like you I am surprised it…"

Scott Paul replied Jul 6, 2015 to Evelyn Lincoln (JFK) explosive-content letter sells for $2900

4 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by James

"James, James, James the National Enquirer years ago broke the story of who was behin…"

Scott Paul replied Jul 6, 2015 to Evelyn Lincoln (JFK) explosive-content letter sells for $2900

4 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by James

"That is a very good one.  Tom from goldenage is a very experienced seller that I hav…"

Scott Paul replied Jul 6, 2015 to Opinions on Gary Cooper autograph authenticity

5 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Lynn Elizabeth

"I also believe this is authentic."

Scott Paul replied Jun 27, 2015 to Lauren Bacall

7 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Lynn Elizabeth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by