PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

beardog1's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Doctor Loomis.  I am very much an amateur collector with a very general co…"

beardog1 replied Feb 18 to Three's Company SP - Opinions Please

9 Feb 18
Reply by beardog1

"Thank you Steve.  I watched your recent video about buying on eBay and this seemed t…"

beardog1 replied Feb 18 to All in the Family TV cast-signed photo - Is this real?

6 Feb 18
Reply by beardog1

"Thank you Doctor Loomis.  Seems like a good place to start. The "C" in both Carroll…"

beardog1 replied Feb 18 to All in the Family TV cast-signed photo - Is this real?

6 Feb 18
Reply by beardog1

"Hi again, David.  Thank you for the additional information and direction as I pursue…"

beardog1 replied Feb 17 to Three's Company SP - Opinions Please

9 Feb 18
Reply by beardog1

"Thank you David.  You are correct this item was signed at least twenty years ago.  T…"

beardog1 replied Feb 17 to Jamie Lee Curtis - Authentic?

3 Feb 17
Reply by David Lewis

"Thank you, David.  As I noted, this looked off to me for several reasons but I appre…"

beardog1 replied Feb 17 to Three's Company SP - Opinions Please

9 Feb 18
Reply by beardog1

"Thank you David.  I could not find any examples that made me feel this was authentic…"

beardog1 replied Feb 17 to All in the Family TV cast-signed photo - Is this real?

6 Feb 18
Reply by beardog1

"Hi again, David.  Another concern I had about the signed album was the flourish unde…"

beardog1 replied Feb 16 to Sterling Holloway - Opinions Please

8 Feb 16
Reply by David Lewis

"Thanks again, David.  I did an overlay of my Clarence Nash signature with likely aut…"

8 Feb 16
Reply by David Lewis

"Love the photo and the story of meeting the Howard brothers in person.  Clearly, the…"

8 Feb 16
Reply by David Lewis

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service