We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Lee's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, Cogo. Whatever you say. You "win" SMHL"

Michael Lee replied Apr 20, 2022 to An own thread about my previous comment regarding ”the state” of this site…

44 May 17, 2022
Reply by Mike White

"Personal taste again. No offense to space collectors or Steve, but space doesnt inte…"

Michael Lee replied Apr 20, 2022 to An own thread about my previous comment regarding ”the state” of this site…

44 May 17, 2022
Reply by Mike White

"But you dont get to decide what is "good quality stuff" based on your personal prefe…"

44 May 17, 2022
Reply by Mike White

"I also think newer collectors are also not interested in yesteryears stars, celebrit…"

44 May 17, 2022
Reply by Mike White

"I have a lot of reasons I dont get stuff certed, but one of the bigger ones has to d…"

Michael Lee replied Apr 14, 2022 to Jim Morrison “Signed” The Lords and the New Creatures - $7,500+

12 Apr 15, 2022
Reply by JackGotLucky

"I dont think so."

Michael Lee replied Apr 12, 2022 to Opinions welcome on this Michael thanks

4 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by Phil

"Happens to all of us!"

Michael Lee replied Apr 11, 2022 to

just now

"Listen to that one. Im a hard rock guy too, typically, but with a soft spot for pop.…"

just now

"What? No watermelon sugar high, KD?? I actually like that song. An unlikely fan here…"

just now

"Ditto"

just now

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service