We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

fab432's Discussions (1,253)

Discussions Replied To (928) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks very much for the replies.  I think I selected 6 sets of autographs from an…"

fab432 replied Apr 5 to Paul and Linda McCartney Signed Pipes Of Peace Lp

6 Apr 5
Reply by fab432

"Thanks very much for the replies.  I think I selected 6 sets of autographs from an…"

fab432 replied Apr 5 to Beatles Signed Sheet Music

3 Apr 5
Reply by conker

fab432 replied Apr 4 to Paul and Linda McCartney Signed Pipes Of Peace Lp

6 Apr 5
Reply by fab432

"Thanks very much for the replies.  I think I selected 6 sets of autographs from an u…"

fab432 replied Apr 4 to Bee Gees Signed Horizontal Lp - Full Band

7 Apr 4
Reply by BallroomDays67

"May well have been. The email they sent me indicated the item I reported was removed…"

fab432 replied Mar 28 to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

20 Mar 29
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"If the seller removes the reference to the Frangipani COA it is possible they could…"

fab432 replied Mar 28 to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

20 Mar 29

"Well now third time was lucky the listing has been removed !!!"

20 Mar 29

"Not in violation a second time!!! Third time lucky."

20 Mar 29

"Same response. Does not contravene eBay policy !!! Reported it again.  I think if yo…"

20 Mar 29

"I agree with all your points.  If eBay was more stringent on what was allowed on the…"

fab432 replied Mar 27 to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

20 Mar 29

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service