We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ralph Gonzalez's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve, thank you and everyone one who has weighed in on this. I finally spoke with t…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Feb 21, 2019 to Authenticity Check: Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Dio autographs

33 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"thank you Rick. Does anyone have any thoughts on PSA/DNA, JSA OR BECKETT?"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Feb 21, 2019 to Authenticity Check: Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Dio autographs

33 Feb 21, 2019

"Ok. Spoke with Amber and Aston at Luxe West. They sounded very surprised and said th…"

33 Feb 21, 2019

"I can’t get anyone on the phone from the company."

Ralph Gonzalez replied Feb 20, 2019 to Authenticity Check: Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Dio autographs

33 Feb 21, 2019

"No response yet from them. "

Ralph Gonzalez replied Feb 20, 2019 to Authenticity Check: Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Dio autographs

33 Feb 21, 2019

"I spoke with Yesenia at Luxewest. She didn't have any information to help me with an…"

33 Feb 21, 2019

"I sent them the below email. No answer as of yet. Amber/Yesenia/KerryAnn, I attempte…"

33 Feb 21, 2019

"OGuys, I really appreciate your responses. I really feel stupid because I do my home…"

33 Feb 21, 2019

"I paid via PayPal and debit card. I tried calling them and I cannot locate anything…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Feb 19, 2019 to Authenticity Check: Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Dio autographs

33 Feb 21, 2019

"I bought these on live auctioneers.  Luxe west high end memorabilia i cannot find t…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Feb 19, 2019 to Authenticity Check: Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Dio autographs

33 Feb 21, 2019

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service