We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mike Kaminski's Discussions (1,670)

Discussions Replied To (1404) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a favourite item - a Gordie Howe game used hockey stick - and I want to get i…"

Mike Kaminski replied Aug 7, 2013 to Please show me your favorite autograph!! :-)

396 Dec 1, 2021
Reply by Cogo

"I paid $20 for this ball haha, pretty good deal I think."

Mike Kaminski replied Aug 7, 2013 to Need help identifying baseball autographs!

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaminski

"No problem man, thanks for helping me with the Marichal and Blue. All these autos ar…"

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaminski

"Thanks Rich! I know Fergie Jenkins is just under that haha. Cool that Marichal signe…"

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaminski

"Hey guys, just wanted to give a little "follow-up." I sent in the photos to Roger wh…"

Mike Kaminski replied Aug 5, 2013 to Bruce Springsteen Autographed and Handwritten setlist - Legit or Fake?

17 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Richard Booth

"Definitely a fake"

Mike Kaminski replied Aug 5, 2013 to Michael Jordan index card - Fake or real?

6 Aug 5, 2013

"I'm not a Mantle expert but the COA is laughable. Does it come with any information…"

Mike Kaminski replied Aug 4, 2013 to Mickey Mantle on Craigslist ( IS THIS REAL OR FAKE ) SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS ONE

6 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Mike P

"Thanks guys, should really have used the search function first haha.  The seller to…"

Mike Kaminski replied Aug 4, 2013 to Bruce Springsteen Autographed and Handwritten setlist - Legit or Fake?

17 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Richard Booth

"Can someone pleaseee help me haha"

Mike Kaminski replied Aug 4, 2013 to Bruce Springsteen Autographed and Handwritten setlist - Legit or Fake?

17 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Richard Booth

"A lot of these movie posters (from my experience) are fakes. People can go out and b…"

Mike Kaminski replied Aug 1, 2013 to Authentic or Fake? Could Someone give me their best opinion?

77 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service