We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mr. Steffman's Discussions (370)

Discussions Replied To (365) Replies Latest Activity

"It looks just like what I would expect it to. Sorry for recycling my same sample thi…"

Mr. Steffman replied Oct 5, 2018 to Macca Signed Squire guitar

6 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by MarkG

"I only looked at Liam and Noel Gallagher, and both of them are extremely convincing…"

Mr. Steffman replied Oct 5, 2018 to Oasis - Aerosmith - REM and many others

6 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Christopher

"Michael, that is a nice example. You must have a great collection. Thanks for sharin…"

Mr. Steffman replied Oct 5, 2018 to Miley Cyrus CD PSA/DNA “Likely Not Genuine”??

8 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Brandon

"I would have to do Could Not Determine on this one if you asked me. Do you mind shar…"

Mr. Steffman replied Oct 5, 2018 to Miley Cyrus CD PSA/DNA “Likely Not Genuine”??

8 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Brandon

"This looks really bad. Beyond that, it's very rare to find Macca on a body. I'll att…"

Mr. Steffman replied Oct 3, 2018 to Mc Cartney guitar

10 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Mikeyboy

"Doubtful. But likely inspired by the attached sample."

Mr. Steffman replied Oct 3, 2018 to Is this Tupac Shakur autograph legit?

3 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Daniel Plainview

"Nevermind, I looked at them as-is. I dislike all 4 of these with confidence. Where a…"

Mr. Steffman replied Oct 3, 2018 to Kanye West

4 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"I would love to help with these. If you don't mind, can you post these with pictures…"

Mr. Steffman replied Oct 3, 2018 to Kanye West

4 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"Patrick1977, a straight-on picture because the majority of my database are straight-…"

Mr. Steffman replied Oct 1, 2018 to Dr Dre & Nas Autographs - Are they authentic?

10 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by I D

"Are you able to share a straight-on picture of the Dr. Dre? What is the source on th…"

Mr. Steffman replied Sep 29, 2018 to Dr Dre & Nas Autographs - Are they authentic?

10 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by I D

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service