We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, jolies on Newgraphs(toppix) was going for $95 which i was then able to bring d…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020
Reply by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

"What about your thoughts on Outlaw_hobbies, are you familiar with them are ever inte…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Outlaw_hobbies...authentic...Rebecca Ferguson?

8 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"What are your opinions on the seller if you’ve hear of him. I just asked outlaw_hobb…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Outlaw_hobbies...authentic...Rebecca Ferguson?

8 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"It cost 124. Is that low value or full? Thank you!"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Quickly!Uma thurman,Kate Beckinsale,Angelin jolie,Patrick Stewart authentic?

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Oh I’m sorry, I misunderstood, I thought you were talking to me since you said “rest…"

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Would it be safe to say the others are authentic since they came from toppix as well…"

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Oh no sir, im sorry but i believe you misunderstood me. The resale means nothing to…"

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Are you sure. Could it be possibly he was extremely rushed or had already signed a b…"

39 Jul 26, 2020

"Toppix has responded to my conerns and reassured me it is %100 authentic and is back…"

39 Jul 26, 2020

"what about Thurman or Beckinsale, are you familiar with theres by any chance? Thank…"

39 Jul 26, 2020

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service